Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Remember Me

It's been a while I know, but eveything's still everything. I'm still happy. I'm still alive and getting ready to venture into something new. I'm excited about the release of the Crab Orchard Review in a couple of weeks--it'll be nice to see my words in print. I'm still avoiding the novel (even though I told Slee I wouldn't). I'm getting better though. I visited a Barnes & Noble last friday looking for my darling Diana's (which they didn't have in stock--only the store in downtown Chicago) when I felt all writerly, like I should be doing it. But what can I say, my first love has shifted to something human that smiles at me when I smile at it. But I can say that my love for character and story isn't completely dead.

3 comments:

Luke said...

Pictures.

Anonymous said...

Toni K. Cole, I'll never forget you.

Diana said...

Hi sweet girl! Tell me when the story is out so I can order a copy.

xoxoxox