Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Speak to Me Jaime Thome

Somehow I've become addicted to iced coffee and talking about people. This is not good. Sometimes I feel like a real jerk, sometimes I just want to say "and who are you again?"

Time goes by so quickly. I'm scattered and trying to find my writing identity. My life is different now. I'm not the same person I used to be. I like who I am. Somedays. I searching for something that doesn't want to be found--apparently.

I'll give $20 to the first person who can tell me what it all means.

1 comment:

AMPRECE said...

Las distracciones no te permiten ver esa realidad que pudiera darte la oportunidad de encontrar el porque?

El buscar no quiere decir que este de inmediato, solo recuerda que para despertar de un sueƱo profundo se requiere una pesadilla para salir de el….